Saturday, August 25, 2007

Hilary Duff in Michael's

When I walked into Michael’s arts and crafts today with my mom I saw an ad that I did not expect to see. It was a roughly 7ft tall Hilary Duff. With the exception of maybe some Martha Steward items I have never seen any item in this store that has been endorsed by a celebrity. I think that this can be a good thing for Michaels though. Now customers will be coming in to get items they can make to wear or compliment their Hilary Duff clothing or accessories. I think Hilary Duff was a good celebrity to go with too. Unlike some of the other celebrities in the media she has a good reputation. I also liked the design of the ad. It had Hilary on one side and some of the items you can make on the other side. It was also not busy or overbearing.

1 comment:

Professor Sanghvi said...

i agree with you - hilary duff is a much better choice than lindsay lohan, paris hilton, nicole ritchie, etc. your post ties in with the one on young celebrities making terrible role models today - on http://2poshopinions.blogspot.com/ you might want to check it out and comment on it! would love to know your opinion on the issue!