Saturday, December 8, 2007

362

RCS 362 has been one of my favorite CRS classes i have taken so far. I feel confident that i will be able to actually apply what i have learned in class. I really enjoyed the class discussions which helped illustrate how what we learned can be used in the real world. Most teacher just read off of power points and want us to memorize terms, it was a relief to get a change in teachering styles. This class really kept my attention and i always wanted to come to class. Unlike many of my other classes i actually shared what i learned with my friends and family. Many of them have seen almost every ad we watched in class. Over all i thoroughly enjoyed this class.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Estabilizador e Nobreak, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://estabilizador-e-nobreak.blogspot.com. A hug.